Giochi Senza Frontiere - Il forum

JSF DAY : JSF VIRTUAL GAMES, JSF DAY : che i Giochi ricomincino...

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 25/5/2010, 08:42     +1   -1

W JSF !!!

Group:
Administrator

Special episode of FantaJSF for the JSFDAY
Games dedicated to the history of Jeux Sans Frontieres

Il link della chat dove saranno svolti i JSF VIRTUAL GAMES dal canale jsfnet.italia è :

http://server80.chatexpert.it/clienthtml2/...TIERE+FANS+CLUB

Game one: AUSTRALIANNE MANCHE
I will ask a question which has got a numeric answer. The nearest team to the correct answer gores to the next manche. The team that went more far from the real answer is eliminated. The game is played in 3 rounds.
Fil rouge: JSFNet Italy team

Game two: LABYRINTH JSF
You will see a picture with a labyrinth. You have to find the exit from this labyrinth and count how many JSF logos have you collected on the right way. So the message that you send must contain the exact message of logos to complete the game.
Fil rouge: JSFNet France team

Game three: JSF HOSTS ANAGRAMS
You will have to solve 5 anagrams, that mixed up contains the names of JSF presenters from all the nations.
Fil rouge: JSFNet Greece team

Game four: JUMPING HORSE
The horse must jump 5 obstacles, every of them has got an A-B-C question. We will count the time of sending the correct answers, but for every wrong answer we will give 10 seconds more of penalty time. The winner is who ends with the minor time.
Fil rouge: JSFNet Germany team

Game five: THE FASTEST FINGER
5 rounds of this game, as in „Who wants to be a millionaire“ you will have to reorder 4 JSF-related things that are mixed up. In every manche the first that answers correctly gets 4 minipoints, the second 3, the third 2 and the fourth 1 minipoint. If the answer is wrong 0 minipoints. At the end of the 5 rounds who's got the major number of minipoints wins.
Fil rouge: FantaJSf team

Fil Rouge: GUESS WHO? PRESENTERS EDITION
Can you guess who is the misterious JSF presenter? The player of the team have to make some questions, and I'll answer to them only with yes/no. Every question made gives 1 penalty point to the team. If the player tries to give an answer and it's wrong, it brings 3 penalty points to the team. If the answer is correct, the game is ended. After the 5 rounds of the fil rouge the results will be revealed, and the winner is who collected the less number of penalty points.

Final game, double points: THE PHOTO
You will see a photo from a JSF episode and some questions. Every question has got a minipoints value. At the end of the game, that has got a time limit of 4 minutes, we will sum up the minipoints from the answers that you gave, so the winner of this game will be who collects more of them.

After the 7 games, the team with the most number of points it's the winner of the special episode.
Games by: Marko Vostan & Salvatore Santoro

Siete tutti invitati a presenziare e tifare per la squadra del cuore e naturalmente per i Giochi, in questo live-game virtuale che speriamo possa essere il prologo per il ritorno reale dei JSF.
Al termine della puntata speciale, gli ultimi commenti del JSF DAY , il ringraziamento a voi tutti e l'arrivederci con il giorno dei Giochi.

Il link della chat dove saranno svolti i JSF VIRTUAL GAMES dal canale jsfnet.italia è :

http://server80.chatexpert.it/clienthtml2/...TIERE+FANS+CLUB

Edited by nicolaannunziata - 26/5/2010, 21:15

Web  Top
ettorea
view post Posted on 26/5/2010, 20:00     +1   -1

la pagina non si apre

view post Posted on 27/5/2010, 07:29     +1   -1

W JSF !!!

Group:
Administrator

Vince la GRECIA davanti all'ITALIA !!!

Serata allietata dalla presenza di Ettore Andenna e dulcis in fundo di Silvia Piombino, ultima vincitrice dei JSF a Le Castella nel 1999 con Bolzano.

Silvia ci concederà una intervista la prox settimana.

Web  Top
2 replies since 25/5/2010, 08:42   335 views